Saturday, February 6, 2010

A bit of ranting about my life


so I really don't have any specific subjects to talk about. I just wanted to take an opportunity to just talk about my life. well I am a Nursing student and it has its trials. I seem to have a hard time on tests but I think I learn what I need to learn to help make a memorable experience to the patients. but what I need to work on is my social skills. I found I have a tendency to just talk to the client but almost disregard the family. but the family is an important part of the patients health care. I also find myself "turning around" or avoiding those that make me feel uncomfortable. but I wonder that maybe I make them feel uncomfortable. if I made an effort to get to know them then maybe they will end up being my friend.
I watched tuck everlasting recently and a quote cought my attention "don't be afraid of death, be afraid of the unlived life" I wonder what that means. death is truly a part of life. and part in the completion of our time here on earth and moving on to eternity of happiness. but it is the life that we don't live is what we truly should be afraid of. what if a simple choice completely change the course of your life and you ended up going in the wrong path. that is a scary thought indeed.
I have found myself being baby hungry lately as well as quite a few of my friends are beginning families. as I am watching Cinderalla "the dearest love of all the world is waiting somewhere for me" it lets me know that it really isn't my time but that there is someone out there that I will marry someday. I will have a wonderful family. another contribution was when I spent the day with my extended family and played with the little kids. I had a great time and loved them so much. I truly can't wait for my own yet I feel I need to.
that is the end of my ranting for tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Way to pour your mind out! It was very well said. I am excited to hear about your family and your life and your adventures in the land of romance! You will be a great nurse.

    ReplyDelete