Monday, March 14, 2011

YAY!!! Life


so life has been busy lately. I recently started my preceptorship, which is working with a nurse full-time with their schedule for a month and not getting paid for it. anyway the nurse I am with is on Labor and Delivery. let me tell you being able to see the start of a new life never gets old. its a happy time for the families. I love looking at the parents holding their brand new baby and they are just both shedding tears of happiness. someday it will be my turn, but only the lord knows when that day is.

Another thing thats been keeping me busy is all the weddings going on. this last weekend I had about 5-6 friends get married. I only made it to 3 receptions. the last one I went is one of my best friend and she got married to another friend of mine so it was great to see them both. I had a great time. pluse her sister made the wedding cake and it was absolutely beautiful, and yummy.

well I think its finally spring time. YAY the time where people come out of their shells and get out of their houses so do some fun stuff. and the flowers start blooming. above is a picture I took in Nauvoo back in august. even though it was taken in August I think it represents spring due to the wonderful colors of the flowers and the bees buzzing around.
so I am now officially in my last semester of the RN program at Weber State. it has been a fun ride and I learned a lot. I really can't believe that time has gone by that fast. its a scary thought not knowing where I'm gonna be in 6 months though. I honestly don't know what I'm gonna do. I applied for the bachelaurs program but there is no promise I'm gonna make it in. we will see what happens I suppose. maybe its time to put my future in the lords hand and let him lead me to where he wants me to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment