I have decided that it is about time to make a new year's resolution. it has been some time since the last time I made one. I figured it would be a good thing to learn how to control my eating habits, especially with all the stress that Nursing School puts on me. I know for sure that I gained weight last semester and no doubt is was from the stress. my pants have definitely grown tighter and it is time I control it ;). as a confession I find myself in the kitchen just because I am bored or throughout the semester it was because it helped get my mind off the stress. it was my excuse to not study.
I also would like to be able to pass the LPN NCLEX so I may become a nurse and be able to learn more about the care of the patients. I wish to become a midwife someday and help bring new lives into the world. the whole blessings of bringing children into this world fascinates me and to think of what those little babies might become is a wonderful thought. Over the break I have had several friends give birth to wonderful children and I wish them all luck. and several more get engaged. good luck to them as well, and congratulations :D.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a wonderful new years resolution. It will be a hard decision, fraught with cookies and donuts that will go uneaten, but I know you can do it! You will make a fabulous nurse.
ReplyDelete