Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Sunlight Journey

well I guess for the first entry I thought I would explain the title of my page. it is glawar lenn which in elvish means sunlight journey. I have always enjoyed the elven language (lord of the rings) and has admired the many quotes and symbolism in the story. I love fantasy and love the idea of a journey. Journey's is life, everything a person goes through is a journey and you learn more and more each day. each journey gives a person some sort of a revelation in their lives and they learn to be a better person. I put in sunlight because it beats all darkness. and sunlight travels to beat the darkness. therefore the sunlight journey is a journey of defeating the darkness in life.

1 comment:

  1. A lovely title, and a wonderful analogy. I love the idea of the journey of life. Well said, and a great premise. Congratulations on your blog Ayleen. I will keep my eyes on it.

    ReplyDelete