Friday, March 12, 2010

studyin

okay so I Really should be studying right now. literally. but I couldn't let another day go by without sharing this. the day started out average like. getting up, having breakfast, going to school. but school seemed to be better for me today, I can't really figure out why. the only classes I had was my private lessons and band. yet I felt like I had more confidence which is a very good thing.
but later on I went to a viewing of my neighbors father. of which whom I helped take care of where I work. It was nice seeing him there with a happy smile on his face. the biggest thing that hit me was the spirit that I felt in that room. to be connected with this guy and his son was amazing. the moment I walked in that room and saw him lying in the casket the spirit just filled my heart. I felt like it would explode or something if there was more. I know he was there watching. I know both him and his wife where there. they are happy to finally be together again especially after all that they have been through together. he was a very special guy and I loved taking care of him and his wife before she passed quite a ways back.
after the viewing my dad and I went to winger's, the first time in a long time we a good talk and once again he wants me to go on dates and such. I only laugh when my dad talks to me about it. yet what would his reaction be if I ever get engaged, haha. I love him and he has done soooo much for me. I don't know if I will ever be able to repay him for all that he has done. even though we have our share of arguments I know that he is only concerned for my wellbeing and wants what is best for me. I don't really know where I would be without him.
anyway I better get some studying done so I can pass a test tomorrow :D hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment