Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring/Birthday


This post is mainly for my benifit. I am just letting some built up feelings free as I do every so oftern.

I love spring, a time where things come together and everyone comes out of their shells again. a time where the flowers bloom and grass turns green. and the heavens brings us fresh rain to make it all possible. It is a time for new life and new goals. The sun comes out and warms the shoulders of those who are stiff and need a little boost.
I love the beautiful flowers that come out and show themselves. Each one brings its own meaning and each has its own lttle tale to tell. the reach up and welcome the warm sun. bringing hope and peace to the world.
But the one problem with spring coming on is that I tend to get distracted easily. I find it harder to stay indoors and study like I should... yeah life is that crazy and fun.
It is my Birthday today along with my sister Melanie who is currently serving a mission. I hope that wherever she is, she is enjoying her day and making the most of it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh lovely spring :) What a great description of it all, and in it's joy to live. That urge to run and jump in the glorious weather! HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Late) AYLEEN!

    ReplyDelete