Saturday, October 16, 2010

my update

well it has been...... FOREVER since I last wrote. it is just that I am sooo busy with school I don't have a life. I try to get out and hang with friends when I can. but that's about it. if I survive this semester it will be a miracle. it is halfway over at least. It will be worth it once I do get it finished.
well melanie comes home in 2 months from monday. CrAZy... anyway I'm excited to finally see her again and to have someone to talk to when I really need it.
the thought of moving out has been on my mind more and more. but with the hours I m getting at work I don't think I will survive more than a few months on my own before I loose all my money. the time will come. and lots of people I know are getting engaged or having babies. I get depressed when I start thinking about this because I am almost 23 and I still don't have a boyfriend.
not many people really talk to people, I think its because I'm so quiet and busy. sometimes I really try but I always find myself being the initiator. that makes me sad because how do I know if they are really my true friends if they won't initiate conversations themselves?
well things will pull together someday, I just gotta be strong and know that things will happen in the lords one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment