Saturday, July 10, 2010

changes come up fast


I can't believe that I have been an LPN for a month and half already. and in that period of time I have learned sooo much. and I havea ton more to learn. yes of course I made tons of mistakes and am bound to make plenty more in the years to come.

I also have a hard time believing that we are half way through july and the summer is coming to an end pretty fast. crazy stuff then my sister melanie comes home from her mission in a little more than 5 months. yea things are going by fast. well time is limited yet there is soo much that can be done in that time.

my problem is that I apparently don't try hard enough. I think that people think I am so quite that I'm not the first choice to hang out with. if I wanna do something I am always the initiator. and most the time it doesn't work out anyway so I end up with another day or evening by myself. but I guess if anythings gonna happen I just have to accept myself for who I am and the spirit in my life.

I was reading in 3 Nephi the other day and came accross a little quote about how worldly things can easily get stolen. yet the spirit and family can never be taken away from you permanently. all in all the family and the spirit is more important than anything that the world can offer. I must say I haven't thought of it in that way before. I mean I always knew that family and spirit is more important but I never thought of it in the sense of it not being able to get stolen.

sinse then I have tried a bit more to be more thoughtful of others. and not quite focus on my problems as much. it has made me feel happier and more accepting of myself.

Thanks for letting me share this with you.

Ayleen

No comments:

Post a Comment