Saturday, May 29, 2010

A new chapter

well all the stress if the last little while is now lifted off my shoulders... I PASSED my LPN test :D. yes I am officially an LPN and get to start working as one in just a few short days. YEAH.
anyway what I want to work on in the summer is learning how to "be the right one" since a happy marriage is more about being the right one rather that meeting the right one. I want to be able to constantly strengthen my testimony and be a good example to those around me. I want to learn the basic household stuff like cooking and cleaning. be able to grow in knowledge in continuing my education.
I also think I need to continue working on confidence. that is a big weakness of mine and I think that if I learned it I will be more pleasant to be around and also a happier person myself. so as you can see I have a long summer ahead me full of changes and I am excited to see how it turns out.
~Ayleen

1 comment: