it seems like everytime I try to make a post I can never think of what to say. I have finished reading pride and prejudice not too long ago, which has become one of my favorite books. I have also just finished watching teh long version of the movie as well. it got me thinking... why can't men be as gentlmanlike as Mr. Darcy towards the end of the movie.
I want a gentleman... he has to think first of me and do whatever it takes to make me happy. and I will do it in return. have good manners and be able to speak the truth and not keep secrets. but of course before that takes place he has to be an RM and hold the priesthood.
the most I can do now is learn to be the right one. learn the household tasks needed as well as continuing to strengthen my testimony. for we truly are blessed to live in the society today, as difficult as it is.
things where simpler back in the older days and today is just all about science and improvements. people always trying to impress each other and either keeping options too open or too closed. focusing on everyday tasks other than what really should be focused on like gaining a family.
I know I am not one that interests many people since I am a quiet person. I love to hang out and do things with other people. for that is truly what life is all about. I hate seeing people in pain period and there is too much in the world. it is really hard to get just the right words to express my true feelings. I do better with picturing what I feel rather than telling. even then it is sometimes difficult to portray my feelings. therefore I tend to express feelings in other ways.
I wish I had more time to write more for I have lots to say about my boards coming up in less than a week, which I am very nervous about. and also some on my family. I will try and get back tomorrow. but now I must go to work.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment